Crothall Healthcare is the healthcare support services arm of London-based Compass Group, the £13.4 billion foodservice and support services giant. XtraGlobex was brought on for full-service strategic planning, positioning, research, analytics, andcommunications design and implementation.
In addition, Crothall enlisted us to help prepare for sales summits, conduct client focus groups, and revamp their sales proposal templates to embrace and translate their new positioning in cohesive ways.
My Role & Services
In my role at XtraGlobex, I took part in every stage of this project. It was a multi-phase endeavor, bringing in a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the process. I served as creative and tech lead, and as a key player in the strategic brainstorming and planning phase. My in-depth involvement and writing skills have come in handy with the sales proposal revamp, as I bring all the elements of their service offerings, differentiation, and new positioning together in each (often extremely long)document.
Specifically, for this client I:
- Helped lead small executive group sessions to brainstorm market positioning and opportunities
- Led the development of positioning taglines and service framework representation
- Designed the tagline setting, framework graphic, and related graphics
- Redesigned website, presentation templates, printed sales collateral, and digital sales materials
- Led the development of the website, including online magazine publication, within a custom content management system
- Led the print production of collateral materials
- Wrote and edited all website and collateral copy
- Wrote and edited five 75-page sales proposal templates, tailored to each service vertical